Mind Play Class
If you don’t address your mindset you’re setting yourself up for complete failure -- this is what all other programs out there are missing.
Tony Robbins says, "Change is 80% mental and 20% mechanical." With these words in mind, we’ll dive deep into that self-sabotaging little (you-know-what) in your head and kick her to the curb so she'll never stop you from moving forward again! Over time we’ll “rewire” your mind for weight loss success.
What you'll learn...
- How to stop running around like a crazy lady and shift into feeling grounded and present even when deadlines are on the line.
- Why indulging in wine, cheese, chocolate and bread are imperative for shedding the pounds.
- Proven strategies to put an end to your obsessive, perfectionist ways and finally being able to relax for goodness sakes.
- Coming to terms with your sadness and shame so you can use it as fuel to propel you forward.
- The exact strategies for overcoming that feeling of being a bottomless pit. Hint: just telling yourself “stop eating, stop eating, stop eating” over and over has never, and will never work for you.
- The biggest mistake every ambitious woman makes when it comes to eating AND exercise, and how to reverse this bad habit, even if you’re super busy.
- How to make decisions around food without “rules,” “control,” or a diet to follow (i.e. how to make “healthful” choices around food without obsessing or thinking too much).
- The fundamental flaw in most diet-programs, and the simple mindset shift that will guarantee this is the last weight loss program you’ll ever take.
Wildly Alive Class
When your lifestyle is out of sync with your desires, moving forward feels like constant WORK. Like something you have to always be constantly thinking and obsessing about. But when you get your lifestyle in line with your goals, with tiny little shifts, reaching and attaining weight loss feels totally do-able.
In these classes, we’ll take a look at your lifestyle and where the gaps lie, so you no longer fill them with food and instead with nourishing experiences, leaving no room for emotional eating!
What you'll learn...
- Why women have stopped having fun, and why getting it back into your life is so very very important.
- Exactly what you need to do to create an adventurous, relaxing, meaningful and crazy-fun life. Step-by-step and completely sabotage-proof.
- Why your family (or dare I even say your best friend) could be the thing holding you back from having a life and body you adore.
- How to stop the overwhelm, stay focused and feel ridiculously productive with my best productivity tips (saying goodbye to your 3pm chocolate bar pick-me-up).
- The crazy-easy habit you need to lose weight without counting calories or stepping foot on a treadmill.
- Why having a job you hate is keeping you stuck and the three things every woman needs to have fun at work (even if you currently hate your job).
- Finding your spirituality style and how to use it to shrink your waistline.
Body Fuel Class
You can exercise your heart out, but if you aren’t putting quality foods into your body, and *eating them correctly* you won’t lose a pound.
Lasting results happen at the kitchen table, not the gym, and it's not always about WHAT you are eating but HOW you are eating. If you are constantly stressed or multitasking while eating you will never lose weight. In this class Learn how to keep enjoying the foods you love, and learn to embrace new, healthy foods that your body will be craving forever!
What you'll learn...
- My single, most effective eating tip so you don’t gain weight from eating something as healthy as an apple.
- 3-weeks of mouth-watering meals and snacks to keep you energized, alert and focused.
- Cleansing green smoothie recipes that are carefully crafted to detoxify your body and give you that gorgeous glow.
- Tools on how to eat for YOUR body. When you learn how to listen to your body and figure out what foods work best for it you have a tool to sustain weight loss for life.
- The best foods for weight loss, plus the common mistakes women make when choosing their food, which makes it impossible for them to shed weight.
- The must-knows for cooking: how to make it easy, and tips for making it fun.
- How to make grocery shopping quick, easy and fun. Plus “done for you” shopping lists and strategies for fitting it into your schedule and bank account.
The reason why moving your body on a regular is so tough is because you've been taught that you have to PUSH HARD, SWEAT, and SCREAM to lose weight. Why would we want to do that all the time? Sounds terrible to me. Hear this -- It's a lie!
Together we will design a movement plan that makes you feel *good* about moving every day, and we'll create it in a way that fits your schedule, your life, and you body so it's easy to implement. Soon you'll love moving your body – and not dread it.
What you'll learn...
- A step-by-step guide on how to create a movement plan that feels easy to follow through on (and still gets you killer results).
- A process to discovering what ways of moving you actually enjoy (so it becomes effortless).
- Why hard-core workouts and going to the gym could actually keep the weight on.
- Why having zero willpower to workout could be the best thing that’s ever happened to you, and the simple mindset shift that will guarantee you never feel like a failure again.
- The 3-step plan for being one of those women who “looks forward to working out.” Yes, this is possible for you, and it’s not as hard as you think.
- 12 Wildly Alive Workouts (infused with lots of fun in every video), 2 stretch videos, 1 printable Stretch-On-The-Go PDF (to promote relaxation and injury prevention) and 2 cardio mp3’s to motivate you to move when you’re feeling sluggish.
Personalized coaching from me (Nichole)! Every week in the course we will get on the phone as a group and you have the opportunity to get laser coaching on what you’re specifically struggling with. Women have the most incredible breakthroughs on these calls, both in getting personal support, and in listening to the other women get coached.
And if you don’t feel comfortable talking in a group environment there are 1:1 coaching packages available (see program options below).
Access to the Wildly Alive Facebook Sisterhood where you’ll find support, motivation and connection 24/7. This is by far the most supportive group you’ve ever been a part of.
You can’t do this alone. The women inside the Wildly Alive Weight Loss sisterhood are some of the smartest, wisest and supportive people I’ve ever met. Women who have found lifelong friendships in each other, and who I am honored to call my clients.
Not on Facebook? No problem. We will personally help you set up a private profile, and if you are wanting to maintain some online anonymity, we can show you how to set up your profile so only the women in the sisterhood can chat with you, and no one from the outside world can see it.
Weekly email check-ins to keep you accountable and make sure that you follow through.
If you knew that you had to check in with someone who was going to ask you how your goals were coming along, do you think you'd be more likely to do them? The answer is YES. This is why working with a coach is so valuable! It’s easy to tuck and hide away with other programs, but not this one. I have my eye on you sister, and you'll get weekly emails from me to make sure you're on track.
Wildly Alive Workout videos that get you excited about movement by getting you to move your body in ways you've never imagined. We’ll dance, move, stretch and laugh together... All in the convenience of your own home.
One things that really bugs me about most workout programs out there is they are SO BORING. We have *fun* in these videos, so much fun the 30 minutes will fly by!
An accountability partner throughout the entire 12 weeks. As a part of the program, I’ll encourage you to connect with a fellow sister who will be your accountability partner, supporting you along your journey. Connecting with a “Supportive Sister” provides you with someone to connect with and walk beside every step of the way.
Sisters who are in the same area have personally met up and found lasting friendships.
This program is designed to fit seamlessly into your busy schedule:
Here’s how the program works:
Each week three audio trainings (aka classes) will be released to you that you can download or stream on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
The perfect time to dive into each week’s content is – when it’s most convenient for you! This time frame looks different for each person. Have some alone time on Thursday nights? Looking for some listening material for your morning walk? Want something to do on your lunch break?
Because this program is designed to get you out of your seat and into your life, I’ve done everything in my power to make it flexible and portable.
And the best part – this program is like nothing you’ve experienced. Meaning lasting results.
It would be my honor to get you results like these!
Are you ready to create a life that makes you feels so damn good that your pint of Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia sounds BORING?
Look, I know you have already spent a ton of money on other weight loss programs and diets.
But I promise, the Wildly Alive Weight Loss isn't your typical program - nowhere near it, actually. This program is designed to "rewire" your dieting mentality so you feel confident around food (not crazy) and realize your body is your most trusted teammate (not the enemy).
And I guarantee you will be blown away by the amount of 1:1 direction, love and attention you get directly from me (you won't get that with those diets).
I put my butt on the line for my clients because I want the best for them, and if they fail, so do I (and failing ain't my thang).
My entire goal as your weight loss coach is to make sure you never have to hire someone like me again. I give you all my best tools so you can go off on your own knowing full-hearted that you will never gain the weight back - EVER!
I know it may seem easier to stay where you are, trying to "figure it out on your own." The truth is, you don't have to do this on your own, being stuck in the endless cycle of trying and failing. All your Wildly Alive Sisters and I are here to help. We're right on the other side of these doors.
It would be my honor.
"Within my culture (the latino culture) having a connection with your body is highly celebrated. It was something I was taught as a young woman, but as I've gone after my dream job and becoming a mother, I've lost all of that."
"I don’t know where I would be or what I would look like if it wasn't for Nichole... I get emotional just thinking about it. I was on a path of destruction with lots beer and junk food..."
"I joined Wildly Alive Weight Loss to address the emotional connection I had with food. I used food to discipline myself and reward myself. But, now that has totally shifted."
"In the past I would constantly beat myself up for not being "perfect" when trying to lose weight... but not any more. I feel good whenever I make a good choice and I even feel good if I make a bad choice. I don't let the slip ups stop me anymore."
"As a woman I had a tendency to be a giver. I’ve got my children to look after, making sure they’re okay... And suddenly focusing on myself and receiving step-by-step instructions on how to do that was so enlightening." ... meet Viv
Feel inspired, meet these ladies, and see PROOF this CAN happen for you -- all before & afters on this page