I’m not sure about you, but the majority of my life I’ve felt very misunderstood, which in turn has created a lot of loneliness.
For so long, I tried to convince myself that I didn’t need friends in my direct community. “My besties-by-phone is good enough!” I’d tell myself.
Then, when I stepped into motherhood it became very clear something had to change. Feeling utterly lost and overwhelmed forced me out of my comfort zone, to voice my struggles and find connection.
Now, that I’ve experienced sisterhood in my direct community I don’t think I could live without it again.
What about you? Are you secretly craving more female connection? Have you, too, convinced yourself you don’t need it?
If your heart and soul is yearning for community – feel the belly butterflies and take action! Your tribe is out there, and they are looking for you, too! Open up and welcome new friendships into your life.
You deserve it.
P.S. This doesn’t have anything to do with today’s free coaching call, but I thought I’d mention it, because I think a lot of women do exactly what I was doing. Pushing away positive female relationships in fear of getting hurt again. My hope is that my story inspires you to shift it 🙂
Press Play For Some Free Coaching
Did you know… that you can catch stress quicker than the common cold? That’s right, chances are you’ll be walking out of the post office more stressed than when you walked in, merely because you were there!
That’s what we’re talking about in this free Wildly Alive Weight Loss coaching call. How to protect yourself from other people’s stress, anxiety, and overwhelm this holiday season.
What I shared in this coaching call:
* 1:19 – Proving that energy is REAL (not just some esoteric theory).
* 4:00 – How I handled being in a very stressful environment (aka the post office during the holiday season).
* 8:05 – A quick exercise you can use to help protect you from other people’s stress, anxiety or overwhelm. You can also use it on those people in your life who are energy vampires.
Topics that I coached on:
* 12:36 – Wildly Alive sister Shenee was recently told she can’t have processed sugar or grains because of health reasons – she was curious how to not go into a restrictive, “dieting mindset”.
* 19:50 – When you are constantly rewarding yourself with food – hear this!
* 23:24 – Michelle was having a hard time managing ALLLL the emotions that have surfaced since diving into the Wildly Alive philosophies – she was wondering how to deal (without wanting to run and hide).
Join us Wednesday for the next call:
If you didn’t make it for this call, I’d LOVE to see you on the next live call and personally coach you.
Coaching calls are every Wednesday (for the most part, please check the schedule).
8:30pm EST / 5:30pm PST.
Here’s the call-in info:
Call in by phone
Phone Number: (206) 402-0100
Access ID Number: 767067
Outside the US but still want to join us? Awesome! I love working with women from all over the world — you can call in using Google Hangouts.
Here’s more details about these free coaching calls ›› wildlyaliveweightloss.com/
Can’t make the call but still want free coaching?
Awesome, I’d be my pleasure! Comment below with your question and I’ll be sure to answer in a future call.