I don’t know how the weather is where you live, but here it’s freakishly warm.
If you didn’t know, I live in Vail, Colorado where there’s some of the best ski mountains in the world and it hasn’t even snowed yet! I mean it’s nice don’t get me wrong. I’m enjoying all the extra walks and hikes, but it’s a little scary.
I sure hope it turns soon. Last year I didn’t even get to ski once because I was pregnant. Lets all pray for snow :)… I mean even if you hate snow or colder weather it would be really good for the environment right now.
Did you see this new movie Leonardo DiCaprio is a part of about spreading the awareness on climate change? It’s well worth your time!
Yes, I’m a bit of a treehugger, and proud. Haha.
Press Play For Some Free Coaching
Emotions are what make life worth living. They color our days and without them, life would be flat out boring… But so often we suppress the intense ones with food because we don’t know how to process them.
Like the intense emotions this election has kicked up for EVERYONE.
We suppress for different reasons (that’s a video for another day). But in this free coaching call (video above), I want to talk about how not run away from those feelings, so food can be a tool for nourishment instead of avoidance.
What I shared in this coaching call:
* My four step process to stop the cravings dead in its tracks (have your pen and paper ready)
* How to decipher if it’s an emotional craving or physical hunger
* How to start seeing your emotional cravings as something positive
*A proven 4-step method on how to PREVENT emotional cravings all together – this post “People pleasing and how it’s growing your waistline” will help kickstart the process as well.
Topics that I coached on:
* Wildly Alive sister Stephanie wanted to know how to stop sabotaging herself after 4 weeks of being really on top of things.
* Together we explored if it was a nutritional issue, a lifestyle issue or a mindset issue.
* Tune in if you have a tendency to self sabotage after a couple of weeks of doing really good.
Join us for the next call on Wednesday:
If you didn’t make it for this call I’d LOVE to see you on the next live call, and personally coach you.
Wildly Alive Wednesday coaching calls are every Wednesday (for the most part, please check the schedule) at 8:30pm EST/5:30pm PST.
Here’s the call in info:
Call in by phone
Phone Number: (206) 402-0100
Access ID Number: 767067
Outside the US but still want to join us? Awesome! I love working with women from all over the world — you can call in using Google Hangouts.
Here’s more details about these free coaching calls ›› wildlyaliveweightloss.com/